Thursday, November 27, 2014

Back on the writing train...

I've been hired by ChannelGuide Magazine to review Lifetime's new Docu-series: The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns from the lens of having been through the process.  It's exciting and fun to rekindle my writing about religious life.

I'll be linking my retired blogs: Religious Life Rocks: The Adventures of One Fun Nun and NunSpeak to my reviews to provide my ChannelGuide readers to read about my experiences in religious life.

The blog content here is still retired; however, I'll be sure to update One Fun Nun with links to my articles as they are published.

Looking forward to having you along for the ride again...

Come and check out the review of Episode 1: How Legit is The Sisterhood...  

(I sold out to my "Just Say No to Twitter" campaign; I tweet about The Sisterhood at the handle @md2bk  come fly in the aviary too! (That's either really awesome Twitterease or just awful and groany--either way...I'm entertained!)


No comments: