Saturday, November 6, 2010

We are the Body of Christ

I did this awesome prayer service with my 8th grade religion classes a few weeks ago.  In a "magnetic poetry-esqe" fashion, I blew up print from all sorts of different books and bibles.  The kids were to let the words pick them so-to-speak and the prayer poems they created were phenomenal!  They were not supposed to worry about grammar, etc.--just go with the Spirit.

I made a little video on them to share.  I did this video in 20 minutes, so it's not my best quality, but you'll get the picture.  The song is from Casting Crowns--If We are the Body.  Enjoy the work of the Spirit through these 8th grade wonders.

2 comments:

Kelly Anderson said...

Katy, I love this idea and think the kids did such an inspiring job! Keep up the good work friend!

Kelly Anderson said...

Katy,
I love this idea and think the kids did a brilliant job! Way to go friend!