Saturday, March 5, 2011

Re-creation

Well...
As you can see, my blog has had an extreme makeover.  Title, description, colors, everything!  I've been sloshing this around in my head for a few months now.  I needed something different; something that's more appropriate for where I am on my journey and what I plan on blogging about.  I needed a better fit.

I got this book called: Inner Excavation which is an art journaling project that I began to do.  I thought it was a great title so I swiped it and added my own little twist, "Journey of I AM."  This whole I AM concept came to me in a prayer experience I had recently.  It's the voice of God in my life.  It's the journey.  It's the balance, the discovery, the direction (or lack there of...).  I AM has become an important part of my discernment and sums up where God is for me lately.  It's been quite powerful!

So I invite you to continue with me on my journey...same station, same me...just a new look and direction.

Peace out!

5 comments:

justem said...

I'm always staking you... ;)
Hope you are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new colour red. *thumbs up*

-Jen Hall

sarah, rsm said...

i'm with ya!

Kelly Anderson said...

love the new update :)

Anonymous said...

As always, looking forward to the reflections and (especially!!) the artwork....what a wonderful combination of creativity!!

Joe in BFE