Saturday, April 28, 2007

FINISHED! I've always wanted to give an Oscaresque Speech

I did it! I DID IT! I am finished..DONE As of 9:00 this evening...I have successfully completed my graduate coursework!

I can't tell you how thrilled I am. It's been the most amazing two years of study and hard work. I am just flying high with accomplishment. I met some of the most outstanding, intelligent people. I had the opportunity to learn from some of the most brilliant educators. I was a part of two dynamic cohorts (I had to take a year off for the novitiate) who inspire me. I am so grateful for my education, my learning, and I am ready for my next adventure...principal! Wowie! I worked my little tush off and I recall this thought process from the last time I graduated from Alverno...it's like climbing the biggest mountain and you're ready to conquer the world.

Thanks to my colleagues...know that I support you all in your endeavors. Thanks to my educators...you inspire me. Thanks to my SISTERS--the support, the push, the belief in me. And to my publicist...ok now I'm just being obnoxious! Really...I am incredibly grateful for the support and I just am elated that I am finished.

Now...to move forward...use what we've learned...WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO.........

HIP HIP HOORAY! I'm GETTING MY M.A.!

1 comment:

DJC said...

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. Congratulations!
God Bless...